Re: The Allure of Wanton Cove

Congrats on getting wanton cove finished, or at least getting to an ending anyway, it makes me want to give the game another try, albeit after a heavy does of CoC I want a miner change from adult stuff for a bit (hence why I'm playing Warsim at the moment).

i've actually been quite busy myself, albeit most of what I've been busy with has been working for this site, hanging out with mrs. Dark and reading big_smile.