Re: looking for online games

Hmmm, your doing yourself out of some good games there, but okay.
Muds with sounds include alteraeon, cosmic rage, classic six dragons, plus the days of dragons mud which I believe is a mod of it, Clok, cyber assault Miriani and I believe promethius, though I'm less sure of that one.

You'll also gather that Nocturnus is working on a pack for aardwolf too.

Materiamagica has some sounds, though not as many.

Hth.