Re: Anyone Plays Path of Exile Here? Need Some Good Builds??

A bit more description about what kind of game we're discussing here would be appreciated.  You are obviously a big fan, which is great, but that doesn't tell us why we should be interested.  is this a mud?  MORP?  PK hack and slash?  RP requirements?  RPG?
And since this site dedicates itself to the discussion of audiogames and games with textual elements that are playable with screen readers, can you ensure us this game has accessibility features that warrant our checking it out?  Is there a helpful community?  All of these are exceptionally  important, and we await your answers.