Re: Addictive Drums 2 and Golden Cursor working enough

Awesome. I'll definitely be getting addictive at some point when things settle down enough that I have time to devote to it. Though I'mm not sure my screen res will go up that high without uninstalling the graphics driver and reverting to the standard one. But I'm sure there's a workaround. I was wondering if you could bundle your golden cursor stuff together with the plugin you're using to get rid of after touch messages? That'd be great.