problem with rumola under crome, could need some help

Hey everyone.
So I was looking for a method on solving captchas and came about two different programs, captcha be gone and rumola.
First one doesnt work for me because I don't have any credit card and apparently, paypal isn't available for purchasing, so, i wanted to see if Rumola would be an option, but I am running into problems there.
First, when I go to the options tab in the crome extensions erria, I have a login erria, where I apparently can sign up, but I don't have an idea where I could register for Rumola, I also haven't found anything about that on their website.
Also, I visited pages with captchas and when I read this right, Rumola should be able to identify captchas on it's own when you start typing, or when you tell it to search for captchas, but well, nothing works, I don't get any solutions, no matter what I am doing there.
Does someone know what I should do about it, or does someone have a better captcha solution method?
Thanks in advance.
Greetings Moritz.