Re: help with finding the trap door and water reservware in a heros call

Hello.
I thought I'd answer a question before someone asks because this is a tricky one.
Spoilers.
Once you go through the four goblin campsites and get the keys you can unlock the four gates on the great bridge. Once you unlock all four gates you will enter the goblin king's palace. Everytime you enter a door it will shut behind you so you can't get out. This will happen until you reach a trapdoor that leads into the goblin king's arena. You have to fight through his minions and then him I assume so be prepared for a big battle. I haven't figured out how to defeat the goblin king and his guards so I'll write more about that when I figure it out.
End of spoilers.

This game just gets mor awesome the more I play it!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : CrystalD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : karate25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : MikeFont via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : archer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cyco via Audiogames-reflector