Re: Restricted/new users: introduce yourself!

Nice to meet you all!  I joined this community because I am in charge of accessibility projects for a few gaming companies.  We are dedicated to running playtests with gamers that have visual, audio, and motor impairments in order for them to gain greater access to video games.  I am currently trying to find some gamers in the Bay Area with visual or motor impairments to test out a game.  We would offer them $150 for a 90-minute test.  If there is anyone in this community that knows an individual, or organization that might be able to help with this I would be extremely grateful.  Hopefully we will be able to include a lot of gamers and improve accessibility for all!  Thanks

Justin Steele
Steele Recruiting

www.steele-recruiting.com

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : gennylisanti via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Gabbydorz605 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : brian . kurosawa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : gabriel Carlos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : SilverEagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : SilverEagle via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : yanyanyan333 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : jsteele via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : jsteele via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : horse25 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : ethanwkampa via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Introduce Yourself to Gain Access : djsenter via Audiogames-reflector