Full version of DragonBall FighterZ Discussion

Hi all,
DragonBall FighterZ is now out on ps4, xbox one and pc. I got to play this morning on xbox one.
The game itself is quite good, but the lobby system persent in the beta is used throughout the whole game. However, there is a button, in the xbox case it's left trigger, so ps4 will probabl be l2, which activates a warp list and you can choose things like story, practice, arcade, local battle etc. IN an online lobby world match is your first option for some reason.
I haven't tried arcade yet, as I was playing through tutorial mode which is quite extensive. I got sighted help for this mode. It's under practice, then go to battle tutorial.
So, who is excited, or even annoyed,a bout this game? I think the lobby systems' a bit annoying personally.