Re: Choiceofgames: your personal favorites

@Cooltirk, yes, the games do get updates. If you have any in the ap store you will notice, and often the updates fix the typos etc, indeed you might even be able to report such on the Cog forum I'm not sure.

As to the pricing, one important thing to remember is that the length of a game in shear word count does not necessarily relate to  how many paths go through it.
A comparatively  short game like choice of zombies can have a huge number of different pathways and ways of progressing through the story, while some of the longer ones can often involve more writing than choice.
it depends upon the author, but this is one reason  I'm glad the games have a fixed price since it'd be pretty difficult to assess pricing for them, I also appreciate how the pricing is usually low and often has offers when the games are releasedd.