Re: Beware! A New RPG Is Coming!

Hello Aaron.
I don't know much about the game, other than what's in the topic in general discussion, and the trailer. The developer called it an RPG so I'm assuming that's what it is when you get right down to it. You should ask the developer himself, he could give you more information than I could at this point.
Hth.