recording of my testing rtr with dolby virtual surround

hello.
I was testing new games on my laptop lenovo that comes with dolby audio installed, and I decided to try RTR. The result was amazing, we fought I and Majoz, sorry if Iwrote your name wrongly.
I dont know if you will notice too much difference because the game was not programmed to dolby virtual surround, but to where I could listen well and pay attention, there is quite a difference in comparison with a normal audio.
Well, without more, blablablabla, the link to the recording:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qspbow7mcbbw3 … d.mp3?dl=0
one last thing. dont care about my NVDA, its in spanish. just pay atention in the sound of the game