Re: question about topspeed cars.

Hi bryant,
Already a while ago I downloaded a zip-file containing many, many tracks and vehicles. Although the name of the zip I uploaded is different than that you mentioned, it might even be the one you're looking for, because I had them unzipped lying around on my hard drive and just picked up any name that came to my mind. Note that some of the tracks and vehicles don't work on top speed 3 anymore.
Here's the link.
Have fun trying them out!