Re: hit a brick wall, head first

hello
So I must seek wisdom once again.
@phillip
based off of your post, I went and got enet library for c, and installed it. After having a good old laugh at myself, I managed to figure out part of the issue why my code was not compiling.
Anyway, cut a long story short, I opened the UDP port, used the tutorials of enet to design an echo server[had to modify it ever so slightly], used the client from bgt and?
nothing. zilch.

I click connect on the client, it says attempting connection. Sits there for about 10 or so seconds, then says, "Failed to conncet to ."

On the c side, it doesn't register anything is connecting.

What am I doing wroooong! sad