Re: Looking fro two book series.

Hi,

I live outside the USA and hence dont have access to a bard account, I dont have access to any good service but the RNIB for books,really. but I manage wink
Oh and bookshare, as well,but it has so limited titles available out side the USA that I just tend to forget about it,like I did just now smile

So yes, I would be willing to find those books for you, only if you dont have any other way to get at them I.E bard or any other service.

Grryf