Re: Warsim, text based randomly generated stratogy

@Defender, It's definitely on the list to have a much more dynamic sound system, the issue I have with the higher quality sound is that it's a battle between two different groups, the people who want better sound, and the people who want smaller file space, the problem was that the filesize became a little bit of an issue for me, I tried to keep a hq and lq sound version of my old game the wastes going and it became a big hassle, but I will work something out at some point!

Will check out the lute sounds though, I recorded myself playing guitar so I can re-record them at any point, will note it down and check them out!

@Dark, champions definitely need more functions and uses, should be fun!

@Niklas, when a new sound system is implemented sound effects are a must, for menu options, battle sounds, encounters, taverns, exploration, the arena, Baiaa, the different regions and so on.

@Dark I'll investigate that bug! cheers for telling me, it doesn't sound minor to me if you had to quit!

@Defender, you've got it, I'll add another load of bard origin stories, as for more celebration options, what do you mean? like more things to select when you're creating your own celebration, I would love to hear your ideas

As for the slavery thing, this is a very very valid point! I will look into this!

And you're right, the goblin minor tribes at the moment are just a placeholder though, I have some huge plans for them in the future!

I will look into the bugs you've raised but the evil policy one, holy crap, can't believe I didn't see that one!

I will investigate bandit gang bug and the other stuff, thanks for letting me know about this stuff!

As always thank you for all the comments and suggestions guys, very helpful, at this point every time I log into the audiogames forums it feels like a warsim development conference!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Niklas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wastelander via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : john via Audiogames-reflector