Re: a hero's call and jaws screen reader.

Orko may have over reacted a bit, but as a jaws user myself, I know how he feels. There is a noticeable anti-jaws vibe on this forum that was surprising and a bit baffling to me when I first came here. Post 2 was literally an uninformed comment. Jaws does work with  AHC. And although I haven't played loads of games, for the ones I have, jaws has worked more often than not. So it not working with most games isn't true in my experience. Loads of people are defending post 6 which essentially says jaws not working with games is a fact while ignoring post 5 which is from the developer himself saying it does. That's as biased and blinkered as it gets. I know my saying this will alienate me with a significant proportion of this forum, which has been a rich source of info and helpful people, but fuck it. I'm not eight years old. I'm not going to fall in with the biggest gang like it's fucking junior school.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tate886 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Joseph Westhouse via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flackers via Audiogames-reflector