Re: Looking for the advice on the game I'm working on

@9 I see where you're coming from on the centralized server thing, but I'm afraid we'll have to agree to disagree. Lets say that I want to play the game with a friend, but I don't have the choice of making my own server. Next thing you know, some guy named averagejoe420 is shooting me with a rocket launcher and taking crates and stuff like that, and I don't get a chance to fight my friend because I'm having to give averagejoe420 my attention. We already have tuns of games that all have centralized servers, Red spot and The Killer to name 2 out of the dozen or so that probably exist. Although, I maybe exaggerating a bit as I do confess I'm falling asleep as I right this post.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mohammed via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SkyLord via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DjkW25 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : User100 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sirpdex via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DjkW25 via Audiogames-reflector