Re: Help with my Talking MP3 Player

hi, i had one of those rockboxed, too long time ago, for years. But then about two years ago I lost it, we went out to a nightclub with friends and ... its just.. gone. Though as far as I can remember, your card should work fine without any formatting or anything of that sort, it should recognize it and should be the first listed item when you use the file manager.
I was going to buy another sansa, until I got aware that rockbox waved goodbye, for the most part and this also means that my music listening and consumption habits have changed. Especially being a pro musician myself I have not got too much time to listen to stuff, but I still have my favorite series and podcasts to go to when time permits. But truth is, I do everything from the cellphone now.