Re: bk3 question

Sorry, my mistake. I just check, 11.2 doesn't have platforms, it's 11.3 where they come in. ON 11.2, it's just the occasional bomb. Don't think there's anything you can do about those other than try to avoid them. As regards them hitting Carla, I suppose you just have to stay close enough to inject her with the remote medical thingie when her health gets low.
I don't think there's a list of secrets anywhere I know of. You just have to search the forum and hope you get the answer, and if not, ask. Pretty much every question you'll ask will have been asked before, but finding them isn't always that easy to be honest. There have been a couple of thorough walkthroughs by Liam Erven on youtube, and someone call Carrie I think. They'll have lots of useful tips in them, but they may be a little out-of-date as regards some weapons and techniques.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daniel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : keithwipf1 via Audiogames-reflector