Re: Coming up with ideas for a new game project.

Hi nick,
Glad to see that you are taking feedback from the community!
A shame about a farm game, would have loved one,but I respect your choice.
Out of all the suggestions so far, I would really like to see a trucking game, I.E buy different moddles of trucks, second hand old ones at first from a few different choices available,select a root,take on contracts and do runs, if we could drive those trucks it would be even better,but I will take the non driving one as well wink build up cash,buy better trucks, engines tires,fuel etc.

I could describe it a bit more if there is interest by nick or anyone else.

Grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NickAdamson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : visualstudio via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mario navarro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : techmaster20 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : masroor . rahmani via Audiogames-reflector