Re: realTech audio issues

I honestly hate how these manufacturers are messing up the sound drivers. It really drives me crazy. Everything is autogaining and whatnot. If you looked at that linked video above you will hear just how much it messes with eloquence and the intro to grizly gulch. It makes things that are mono into stereo.. Plus they have these inaccessible interfaces that even screen review in NVDA are not able to interact with. If you listen to the end of my video you will hear an example of that. In terms of getting the windows driver to work I had to go into the properties of my sound card in device manager  and choose the driver manually. Just hit update driver and  then let me pick from a list of drivers on my computer and just hit high definition audio device or whatever. This is the text of the dialog where it is. Browse for drivers on your computer
Search for drivers in this location:
C:\Users\YourName\Documents
Browse...
Include subfolders

Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
This list will show available drivers compatible with the device, and all drivers in the same
category as the device.

Next Cancel  I'm really terrible at explaining things so I hope that helps. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : prajwal via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : austingrace via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : flyby chow via Audiogames-reflector