Re: survive the wild, fancy blocked shelter guide.

For those that can understand it, that is awesome for all of you. But a good guide would probably have been useful for those who can't.

I'm not sure how true that is necessarily as I could make sense of it if I wanted to decode the grammar and take the time to. However, that isn't helping or saying much for those that don't have the time or patients to grammatically correct this stuff in their heads, big_smile

Possibally horrible joke aside, for those that need help making the block shelter, maybe someone can help. However, I can't assist, as I have never made it myself.