Re: Flexible survival mud

Vipmud or mushclient are your best bets.
Vipmud is from www.gmagames.com and will work out of the box (it works fine with flexible survival).
It is a commercial program,but you can go on useing the free version with little restriction accept for a two hour cutout and a nag message, indeed the one major drawback of the free version, no msp or mud sound protocol support will not be an issue in fs mud since there is no sound.

Mushclient I know less about.
It's a commercial client but people have written addons that make it screen reader accessible including mushreader.
Minaly people will have used it if they've played the rpg game alteraeonn.

If you want to find out more about mushclient, I suggest starting a topic in general game discussion, though personally vipmud is what I would recommend and  what I use myself.

Hth.