Re: The Girl Who Sold the World - new and highly immersive audio adveture

kratos wrote:

People, I am very sorry, but this game is not accessible. Why is this game still here? I have buyed it, but I can't play it. get it out. People will buy it, and throw theyr money to trash, like me.

*sigh* There's always one. Always has to be one to come out and bring the momentum to a screeching halt. NO offense man, but if you're gonna come in late to the party to complain, kindly read the thread first and mind your tone, will ya? This whole thread talks about how ear mode is going to be implemented into the game. If you spent money on this game, surely you didn't spend it for nothing. You are supporting this duo of developers who are trying to get the game as accessible as possible, but goodness knows that a little friggin patience can go a long way.