Re: If there would be a way for getting your sight back, would you do it?

someone asked why we would want sight back, whether it's past experience, or something else. first, I'll be the first, to admit that I  have trust issues, and I often feel insecure. anyone who knows me here will confirm that. but for me, it's the independence, that I'm after. the sighted just do things naturally, or they can look at how others do things. I don't remember any sighted reading user guides for their phones, I don't remember any sighted learning how to cross the road. it all comes naturally. and in some ways, I kind of feel isolated. there are just some things we simply can't, and will never join in with.