Re: What do you thing about Bokura No Daiboukenn games story?

I like the voice the way it is.
It feels kinda weird that
... It feels kinda weird that the bosses-turned-allies are almost useless after turning, other than Yamijin and Carla. Like, it's a curious that, when things got crazy early in 3, Charles didn't build a fleet of those self-cleaning SAD2.0 robots. Maybe there wasn't enough time? But in that case shouldn't he have hung back and worked on that, instead of trying to storm the air fortress with the others during stage 4?
Still, I like it overall. ^_^ ... I really need to finish BK1 lol I still haven't beaten Kisenon, even though the strategy for him is obvious and easy. :$