Re: Working on a guide for Injustice, if people are interested

Okay then I'm totally out of ideas. In my Ultimate version of the game, I realized that the accessibility mode and newest patch was in the game from the very beginning, which was the reason for it wouldn't download the patch. Lol.
I have no idea on what to do, sorry.
Nice you have a Vita though. It would be interesting if you would write your experiences about the Vita inn an other topic.

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: the doctor
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: harrylst
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: simba