Re: Site updates February 19th

Unfortunately it's  not a process as formal as "scheduled" Usually I poke around and see what I can play, what I can add, and what realy! needs adding according to community attention. developer input etc. Obviously this means games I sit down and play seriously out of interest myself get entries a little sooner, but I do try to be as   as I can,  plus it gives  me a good excuse to try lots of games out and then write about them big_smile.

occasionally I'll ask others to help with specific entries if I think something is important or if I think it's beyond my sphere of knowledge to write about, and of course  other staff members will chip in with games they've played or are familiar with too.

Code 7 as it happens was on my personal list of games to try, since I do remember trying the demo way back when and enjoying the game,  it is just with the game and it's distribution  method being complex it'll take me a little more time to deal with, ditto with expanding the detail on the hero's call entry.

Still,  as far as we have a schedule, I can say I have the  demo on my pc at the moment and will be playing and writing about it hopefully this week, perhaps even buying a season pass myself, though whether that happens depends upon how well I get through chapter zero big_smile.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AudioGames - News room : mata via Audiogames-reflector