Re: iphone not accepting a two finger double tap to hang up calls

what do I mean that the SE is going out? well, it's 2015 hardware, after all, same as the 6s. but since it's so populer, and there are people like myself, that want a small phone, apple will have to update it. and sure, here's my configuration. iPhone SE, IOS11.3 beta 3, (never had beta specific major issues) with one of those cheap let's protect the phone cases. while holding the phone against my ear, single tapping the lock button will lock the screen, hanging up the call in the process. with that said, I couldn't hang up with the lock button on the 6.