Re: 33Logging in puts me to random pages

Okay gonna bump this as this has been happening more since the forum upgrade.

I'm reading post A on Firefox, I then click back to the forum itself and go read post B, I click login on post B's topic and log in. I'm back on post A. Clicking back gets me back to post B.

This has only been happening since the forum maintainenece a few days ago and I'm running the latest Firefox. Anyone else have this issue or is it just on my end with the very latest FF?read