Re: Looking for a sound designer

Sure but most people aren't actually very good at it.
And once you grow up a bit you can admit that to your self, but if you get a bite, than 75% of the time it's going to be a 15 year old with massive knowledge gaps, or someone of any age who will flake out on you at the first sign of hard work.
This includes my self, and many people I have known in the ag sound design community, that's why I don't offer any more, I'm just not in the right mindset for practice right now, or for keeping with a project for that matter.