Re: Clicker/iddle games

Okay to anyone still reading this thread I've just tried shark game, also called strange ocean also called cerial sharks (really not sure what the dev is calling this one).  which I have to say is pretty awesome.

find it Here on this page

The screen layout takes a wee bit of getting used to which I'll write up on the db page, but what is cool is the game itself.

Start off playing as a shark eating fish, recruit other fish and ventually form a weird under water civilization complete with kelp farming crabs, dolphin workers and coralglass based technology.

The descriptions are amusing (make sure you have the "toggle descriptions" button pressed), but what is the best thing about this is the reset system since it doesn't just reset the game with a bonus or two, but also sends you to another world with slightly different  conditions and a mix of different technology to get, meaning you have to reset a few times to see everything. What is really cool is each world also has different conditions, for example the second world I tried had a polluted ocean where tarr was killing see creatures slowly, meaning I needed to concentrate on production, but as a bonus I started with some extra item productions machines and a high science count, I even found a purifyer later on which removed the tarr and put production rates back to normal.

doing a bit of googling apparently there is even an ending if you do 100 resets, though that will take some time, still if the game stays as interesting as it does it could be pretty cool.

Oh one other odd thing is that production continues while off line which sort of makes life a bit easier big_smile.