Re: Yet Another Guy's Game recordings - latest is Nujam Guitar

John, I don't think forum e-mail is working, because it never has for me. I will use the contact page on agarchive.net once I feel I am ready to send my first batch. I want to redo a few of my oldest recordings as I really wasn't sure what I was doing, and I feel I could do them better now.

Defender, I'm glad you like them. I feel like I ramble too much, and it's something I'm really self-conscious about. But I do try to explain things that I think newcomers to a game will really find helpful. It seems a lot of current recordings don't do that. They seem to assume you know certain things or the person doing the recording may not know a lot themselves and not explain why something happened. Not trying to say they're bad or anything though, I just have a different style I guess.