Street fighter screenreader addon

Hey, I'm trying to find something I mentioned on here a while back.

It was a hitbox displayer for street fighter that worked by analysing both the pixels and the memory addresses to figure out where to draw hit boxes, eh then modified it to use the same techniques to figure all the menu text and expose it to screenreaders. Any ideas?