Re: VIP Mud VS Mushclient

All you need to make your own mush-z like mushclient is
Mushreader
Output function
Copy output (just in case)

Unless you know how to script channel history, don't add it. Auto retyping is optional but is also recommended so you won't have to type things zillion times.

I personally have my own set of mushclient plugins set up, notably in my Clokpack or Ca beta (which was never released after because things got to me). I prefer mush over vip because of not only it's the first client I tried (with mush-z), but also all these neat plugins and powerful scripts Vip never seem to satisfy me.

Some mush packs are hard to use because people who scripted it made it so, like scripting default log files but don't know how to globalize the path, so it gives you weird bunches of errors everytime you open the client or a world in it. I'm not experienced myself, but I'll do what I can to help, as long as your request is not to fix the pack that isn't mine, lol.

Ps. What's wrong with that tobutku guy? What are these weird posts all about ?I'm really confused.