C# vs Python

Hello.
No, today I will not ask what is best for developing audio games, C# or Python. My choice is C#.
Today I want a holivar.
C# vs Python. What is cooler?
My opinion:
There is no one good game in Python.
Python is a good language, but Python is an interpreted language. Python has lower performance than Java.
Python does not have a convenient development environment.
I don't argue. Python is steeper in WEB. But in the development of audio games ...
But Python and C# have difficulties. For example, in Python Decorators, in C # delegates and events. This is for me.
For those who worked with BGT, C# would be easier, because the C # syntax is very similar to the BGT syntax. Irklang is similar to sound_pool, stopvotch is similar to BGT timer, etc.
C# is the best language for easy development under Windows.
That's it.