Concerning my computer

Dear all,
Just wanted some advice. So, I know that my computer is pretty much not workable from a software front, as I installed Windows 10 beta software through the Windows Insider program and it ended up crashing my machine. I am looking for places to get a Windows disk, so that I can reinstall Windows, but since I already had Windows 10 from the deal Microsoft was offering to blind people until the beginning of the year, how much, if anything, would I have to pay to get a new copy of Windows 10?  Would I even need a new copy of Windows?

Thanks,
Steven