Re: Scrolling Battles, You're World, online platforming exploration game

hello mason! i know this happened a while and you probably don't want to hear it and i don't want to cause any more drama about it.
but a while ago your admin sediment  banned me.
now before you leave this post please hear me out.
i play SBYW under the name foxx
my friend and i were playing and he had a similar name to me, fox_in_da_club cause he's an idiot roflmfao
but anyway hee sent an eloquence crash word and they all blamed me, and called sediment to the server where he proceeded to ban me and my friend.
what is ridiculious about this is that they begged black to send crash words, your admin someone even did it from what i remember although it might of been king zombie or one of them.
anyway as soon as my friend sends one they blame me and get me banned
so i would ask to be unbanned but if you do please make sure you notify sediment of his mistake and how i am unbanned before you do so.
now this last point. note: this is not saying sediment should not be admin, i am only saying he should be warned or something.
he came online and just banned me without asking what had happened.
now i have confronted him about this on redspot and he denies that he was offline wen my friend sent the crash word, saying it was all me and refuses to take any blaim for it.
thank you for maybe hearing me out and have a good day!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sediment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : sediment via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Fox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : blink_wizard via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector