Re: Monthly chat March 2018

Youch didn't realize I had the year wrong,  still that is what edit function is for big_smile.

Alexa hasn't been bad for me in general in terms of connectivity, but the one thing that irritates me are the amount of times you ask Alexa for something and it tells you to "check the alexa ap" even down to giving definitions, checking Alexa settings or capabilities etc.

Honestly if I wanted to look something up online or use the Ap I wouldn't  be using my Echo dot in the first place.

I have also noticed that some skills randomly go down for no reason, though whether this is to do with updates I'm not sure.