Re: make unity 3d accessible

When it comes to actually developing games with unity, simply making the scripting part accessible is not enough as I tried developing one with a friend of mine. For example, if you want to make a bullet and have multiple of them scattered around, you have to make the bullet a prefab. This can't be done without dragging and dropping. Although it is theoretically possible to make multiple bullets by creating a game object and attaching your bullet script every time one is launched, but that eventually ruins one of the strongest point that the game engine offers and perhaps it starts completely pointless to use Unity. Cross platform? Python or Electron already exist, speaking of Audiogame development. I admit that it'd be super great if we could use Unity though.