Re: Linux assistance center

So since I got told, flat out, Antergos was easier to use than Manjaro....that's bullshit. Yes, Antergos has Orca in by default....BUT having installd the Mate desktop.....a crapton of stuff isn't being picked up by Orca that runs fineon other distros with the same desktop. Pidgin, for example on my desktop is completely and utterly ignored by Orca bar the title bar. Yet it works perfectly fine in Manjaro, Solus, even Ubuntu...

Same for, oh I don't know, BleachBit, works fine in Manjaro, is completely nuseable in Antergos.

Now, is there some setting I ave to tick in Antergos? I installed the accessibility components to get it all to work well alongside Steam and other stuff, so.....