Re: New EA Accessibility Forums and Bug Reporting - Help Request

Hi everyone, I want to stress how important it is to file accessibility feedback for any blocking issues. If you feel you can't because "feature X doesn't exist, so I can't play at all" then that's something that should be logged. If you can partially play the games, then any detailed issue (madden's passing issue comes to mind) is very valuable. Anything you may have messaged me in the past that hasn't been addressed is a candidate for submissions. Issues won't appear to be as credible if I was to back fill the database with emailed and tweeted feedback. It really needs to come from other people who legitimately are having accessibility issues.

Basically, I had the forums created with all of you in mind. I need the forum to be used in order to prove interest across teams in a way that doesn't get lost when people switch teams. The more posts, and the more "me too" clicks on posts, the better the odds of things being addressed. Please help me get your wanted features through.

Direct link to bug list: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/b … reports-en

The New Topic button will create a new issue. If your issue is already on the list, then clicking the "me too" button on the existing posts would be best.  If you can't tell what's already on the list, that's fine, I can combine feedback posts later.

Thanks,

- Karen Stevens