desafio mortal

Hello guys!
I talked with the administrators of the desafio mortal, and they assured me that all the code of the ultrapower has been removed.
They said that he was never a clone. I'm not giving an opinion, because I never played the ultrapower nor their games, derived, I am just passing on the message.
I'm doing this, because I believe that the game has evolved absurdly, and I believe that those who doubt that it is a clone of the ultrapower can still check, and not leaving the game with a bad image for ever.
If administrators want to delete the topic or the post, I understand perfectly. Only, I do not espulsem of the forum, as I'm not doing this to generate fights or confusions.
So, the link:
http://desafiomortal.com.br/Desafio_Mortal.exe
Good game to all!