Re: desafio mortal

Hi,
@Simba can you please describe some of the new mechanics for us?
As a mod, I am in two minds about this. On the one hand I did hear the new version of this game get played the other day and it did sound different. There are, indeed, some new mechanics, questing, npcs and things have been added.
However, by the same token, let's say the code has indeed been removed, what we now need to do is know if the original developer forgives these devs, once and for all, we need a yes, or a no: is this game aloud, or not.
As for those asking about a link and whether it should be here: I honestly think, based on the circumstances, that the original ban happened a year ago, and I could understand, at that time, us not wanting the link here. But if the game has evolved, I honestly want to wait and see, and I am saying this with my moderation hat on. If we discover anything nasty, or if the original developer says no, don't keep this game here, then, I shall of course, remove this topic pretty much without hesitation. But I am truly wondering if a second chance is finally needed.