recycle bin.

hi.
i have a question:
there is a place, where the file goes after deleting it from the recycle bin?
i've saw one time on my past xp machine some kind of that place, but now i can't remember what it's name. i have deleted more then 1000 music files 5 or 6 months ago, and want to return them back. i didn't knew what is to format, so i've formated the disc with the musics and the videos. oh, how i want to return them back!
so, if there is another folder, where the file going after deleting it from the recycle bin, please tell me about it.
kamochek.