Re: An accessible, browser-based horse racing manager MMO?

@dark: I've never been one for sports silliness either. The talk of who was drafted into NFL this season, who cheated in the super bowl, and what an awesome play that was last night makes me roll my eyes and tune out. I play those games for the strategic element. WeBL is just one big numbers game, so honestly I wouldn't really recommend it for sports fans as much as I would for math or strategy nerds. Basically you're just writing up a massive script for your fighters to use, throwing them at someone else's script and watching the result. It's rather a shame for the db to be missing some pretty good games for bias reasons I would think.