Re: Be My Eyes - My Experience

After trying lots of bar code scanning apps, I finally gave up on them and got an ID Mate Galaxy to identify products in the kitchen. Except I learned that some products, like the pre made hogie sandwiches I get at the Publix deli have product information such as weight in the bar code, so the Galaxy doesn't work too well for them. So, I used Be My Eyes to identify the different flavors so I could store them in alphabetical order by flavor, so I could pick and choose which flavor to eat. It worked great. Now a days, though, I just dump them in the drawer in the fridge where I store them, so what flavor I get becomes a surprise.