vocalizer voices down?

Hi,
After an unexpected system crash, and an equally frustrating system recovery, I finally have my primary system back, and most of my stuff was safely backed up. However, I would like to download more Vocalizer voices for the Vocalizer driver for NVDA. When I click on the links for voices, they do not download... the web browser just sits there. It doesn't even bring up a "page cannot be found." I've tried right clicking on the links and then saving the file to disc, but the download cannot start... I've tried with Chrome and Firefox. So was there some big announcement about these voices being down? Something tells me there was, but perhaps that's just my paranoya kicking in. I'd contact Tiflotechnia but I don't have E-mail set up on this PC yet.
Can anyone try to download a voice and see if it's back up, or can let me know what's going on, if anything? If it' sjust a short outage and they're back up in the ne xt 5 minutes or whatever, I'll just delete the topic, but I really am looking forward to getting these voices back. Right now I can only use the compact installer I backed up.