Act fast! I'm putting up a temp link for the sonniss 2015 Audio Bundle

I was sending this to Kianoosh anyway, and thought I might as well share. I'm going to take it down once he's downloaded it though because it takes up so much room in my dropbox.
It's in 3 parts, and I'll be doing one at a time. Not ideal I know but it's the only way I can easily do it.

For those who don't know, Sonniss.com is a hosting platform and reseller for smaller sound designers, and every year since 2015 they've been making a sizeable pack of sounds with selections submitted by various artists available free to the public.
The problem is that their is no easy way to get the one for 2015, their is no download page for it like their is for the others, so that's why I'm having to share it in this way.

Anyway, here is part 1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5988bi1yyxawk … 15.7z?dl=0

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : burak via Audiogames-reflector