Re: bokurano daiboukenn 3

and what? press it or don't press it? that's pretty much all you can do. Press it and you get the yoyo in the menu and you exit the stage. Don't press it and you exit the stage. There's really nothing else there. Do I have to be on a certain difficulty to see anything different? There is nothing but that switch and glass plates. Do I have to do anything with the glass plates? Does the switch have an extra menu? Alternate mode? This is really pretty cut and dried. There's a switch. Hit enter on it. You have two choices. Push it, or don't. Do I have to sit there and wait for something? You can't shoot it or do anything other than hit enter on it. All you can do with the glass plates is go around them or shoot them. There doesn't seem to be much else here to interact with other than the switch. Push it or don't push it. There's just not much else here to see and even less here to do. And to think, I still have one other item to find f or the ultra yoyo. I shudder to think of what that one must be like.

  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: derekedit
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: sneak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: derekedit
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: dd
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: sneak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: derekedit
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: derekedit
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: dd
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: flame_elchemist
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: mr.brunete
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: derekedit
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: derekedit
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: derekedit
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: dd
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: derekedit
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: assault_freak
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: sapphire kickman
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: chengcheng
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Hayri Tulumcu
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: faelnar.christopher
  • Re: [Audio... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: sapphire kickman